9/9/12

Flutterby Onesie

Are you expecting a baby girl or searching a gift for a baby? I highly recommend this adorable flutterby Onesie for your little princess.



This baby onesie with a short sleeves and a floral embellishment on the front is made of 100% organiccotton. It's original price cost $45.00. Since keekoo.com inlcuded this on their sales and promo events, the baby onesie now cost only for $14.99. Grab this now so you can save big. Visit www.keekoo.com



linking
Great Finds Sunday


xoxo


4 comments:

  1. That's one super cute onesie, if only the baby in the family is a SHE :) I just had a new nephew recently so the onesie would be a great gift but I don't think my baby nephew can pull the color scheme as boyish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color and design of this onesie. But I don't think my baby boy will wear one like this...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect timing since my friend´s baby will have her birthday next month, thanks for the post :)..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That onesie is so cute! Makes me wish I had a baby again :)

    ReplyDelete