2/22/13

DIY Foot Scrub Recipe

I hate dry and scaly feet. If you’re one with me who hates rough feet then let’s spa-mper our feet together with the DIY (do it yourself) Foot Scrub Recipe I have here. To do this home-made foot scrub recipe, you need the following:
  •  Lemon grass
  • 1 cup of warm water
  • 10 candlenuts

Procedure:

Infuse the lemongrass in the warm water. Squash the candlenuts in a bowl to form a paste. Slowly combine the infusion with the paste to create a coarse lotion. Using deep, circular movements, massage into feet the home-made foot scrub. Then rinse off your feet with cold water.

Presto! You’ll feel the deference of your feet after doing this. The rough feet are now soft and hydrated.





xoxo
mommy dorry

19 comments:

  1. Looks so easy to do. Can this be used also in some parts of the body like the back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is very interesting, I have never imagined lemon grass as foot scrub. I'd like to try this for sure. Rough feet is my problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is a candle nut?Now i have to check t online. i have dry and scaly feet so this one can help me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tips, I might try this at home.. I noticed my feet needs a scrub

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have dry feet too and thanks for sharing these to your readers! I would definitely try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this tips of yours. I will try it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easy to do. My feet is dry and my ankles are cracked. Unpleasant I know..but I'll do my best to try this treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate my dry abd scaly feet as well :-( I will try your recipe :-) Thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a nice tip. yes lemongrass has a lot of purpose, i also drink once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great idea but I'm wondering where can I find candlenuts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is there a good substitute ba for lemon grass. Di ko sure kung saan hahanapin ni misis yan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the recipe! homemade foot scrub is much cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! Where can you buy the nuts at? I have never heard of them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These sounds heavenly! I need to get my feet in shape for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This simplifies foot scrubs and really would have the feet treated to a good scrub.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't imagine how dry and scaly feet looks like. :) Just keep it moisturized at night.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love DIY stuff! I will definitely try this out later! =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is something refreshing and a good DIY foot scrub. Will make one at one!

    ReplyDelete