10/8/12

Tutu Skirt for Halloween

Days to go and its already Halloween Celebration. I'm excited to see again kids and kids at heart glamorously wearing their Halloween attire. In preparation for this scary event, I created a Halloween inspired tutu skirt.

 Actually, this is my second time to create a tutu and I was satisfied with the result.

 This no sew tutu skirt is made up of:
  • white tulle
  • ribbon
  • and pieces of beads to use for embellishment

Since my angel is a boy, I decided to make this creation of mine as a prize for the lucky winner of Halloween Blooog Hop Giveaway which I hosted in my other blog Working MAMA.





xoxo

13 comments:

  1. those are great mommy! nice job! That would be unique for pumpkin faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job dorry! i was never successful in making a tutu myself. this will be my next project this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute tutu :) and perfect for the occasion that most people are celebrating right now or this time of the year

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is quite a unique costume for Halloween, with no equal since it has been personally handmade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Halloween indeed fast approaching. It is time for kids to dress up in fun and scary clothing..but this tutu is too cute though

    ReplyDelete
  6. That one looks cute and pretty. I bet someone will be happy to wear it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are creative in doing the tutu skirt.I hope I have a passion like you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmm.. I've seen many tutus and i'm always curious on how to do it. i wonder if can do one for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative! I like to do something like this but I don't have any talent at all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute, cute, i love tutus, and wish to make one for my peachy but haven't had the time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful halloween tutu. My daughter would have love this few years ago when she used to like pretty dresses, tutu's and skirts. But gone are those days! And oh, so impressive that you made this by yourself. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't held a needle and scissor together for a long time...great tutu, hope I can try making one too...

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! ready for hollowen...
    I love tutu..just perfect for any babygirl..

    ReplyDelete