2/20/13

Dark Kiss

Dark Kiss is my ever favourite food for my skin. This skin care product is one of the signature collections of Bath & Body Works (BBW).


Dark Kiss is fortified with triple moisture complex of conditioning milk proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and protective acai berry extract. The BBW signature triple moisture body cream provides deep, 24-hour moisture that softens even the driest skin.

What I love in Dark Kiss is the non-greasy formula that deeply conditions my skin leaving my skin moisturized, fragrant and more beautiful. The fragrance from this body cream actually last all day I usually use it as body fragrance as well.

To apply Dark Kiss, put enough amount in your palm then massage into skin specially dry spots. Indulge your senses with the seductive blend of voluptuous berries, tempting blooms and musk to unleash your most primal passion.

Dark Kiss 226g cost for only $12.50 at www.bathandbodyworks.com 



xoxo
mommy dorry

14 comments:

  1. a lotion that is non greasy is a plus thing for lotions. And the scent is nice too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice gift to give to my sister. :) She's always on the look out for something new for her kikay kits :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This product should be in every girl's bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice, i also love lotion ,i actually have lots of them , some are still unused

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the first time i heard about this product, I wonder if this is available in bath and body works in the mall, I am curious of it's smell

    ReplyDelete
  6. That must be a great moisturizer for your skin. I bet it smells heavenly as well.

    Liza Barnett

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Bath and Body Works stuff, I've been using them for almost 8 years now since i got here in US. I love their body wash and lotion. Indeed worked out well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds exotic, I bet it smells exotic as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a moisturizer user.It really makes a difference in the skin. I have a regular brand but can still try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love lotions especially that keeps skin moist. hope to try this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dark Kiss sounds really romantic! I love moisturizing the skin and I bet this does a great job of doing just that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow i bought a lot of BBW products lately, and this one is not in my purchased. i should check it out. thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like BBW products, too. They are ever smelling good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the lavender scent, got some before i had my bridal shower.

    ReplyDelete