5/15/13

Beat the Stress with these Healthy Intakes

Life of mums can get pretty hectic especially if they are managing lots of stuffs such as motherhood responsibilities, household chores, and life career. To get the nerves calm amid all these stuffs in life, I have here easy and healthy technique to stay on top of stressful days. So, beat the stress with these healthy intakes I have.

  • Eat fruits such as papaya, banana and avocado. These fruits provide potent protections against stress trough their vitamins A, C, folate and potassium. The said vitamins effectively help combat high blood pressure.
  • Oatmeal, whole-wheat bread and cereal. These are rich in fiber that help induce a steady flow of serotonin, slowing down the rate digestion and preventing blood sugar roller coaster which could lead to the mood swing and mindless eating.
  • Nuts, green leafy vegetables and cocoa .These foods are rich in magnesium that boosts serotonin levels in the brain, putting you in happier and more relaxed mood.
  • Fish like salmon are rich in Omega-3 is also stress reliever food that keeps your heart smart and protected against cardiovascular disease. It also helps body’s stress hormones.
  • Coffee and other antioxidant beverages are best intake to start the day. This melts away feelings of stress and anxiety as well as helps boosts one’s focus.

Fellow mums and readers dear beat stress with the stress reliever foods mentioned above. Doing this, will lead to an ever happy day, healthy lifestyle not just for you but for the whole family.





xoxo
mommy dorry

9 comments:

  1. I agree fruits are the best to start up the day! I always have smoothies in the morning and indeed makes me feel energized. I don't drink coffee though but I have to find an alternative for anti-oxidant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go for coffee to start the day with, my day is not complete without it and the fruits, they are always a part of our healthy diet. We need stress reliever food everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fruits are great choice instead of junk foods. Fruits are healthier indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. my family loves fruits. we never ran out of them.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We always have a good stack of fruits here at home, we all love to snack on 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the benefits of eating those fruits. Every time I buy a bread, I chose the whole wheat bread because it's much good for our body.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very yummy, i so love to eat different fruits too but some of them are really pricey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. rather than eating cakes and sweets, it is best to eat fruits to beat stress. however I only like few kinds of fruits and the best ones are the ones I dont like -- oranges, apples and pineapple. Haha :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Found your blog to be really informative! Anyways, I'm a new follower:) Hope you follow me back at http://www.gastronomybyjoy.com/
    God bless:)

    ReplyDelete