5/2/13

Nail Color of the Week: Caronia Baby Pink

A new set of clothes arrived. From these, winter white dresscute winter dresses, winter dresses for girls, what do you think would best match with my new nail color?

I love to color my nails. For me wearing nail polish is like having an accessory.  So starting this week I will be sharing my Nail Color of the Week. What I have for this week is the Caronia Baby Pink Color.


I change nail polish every week particularly on my fingers because this part is usually used more often. I am not decided yet on  the color of my nail polish next week, but one of the colors below will be the nail color of the week on next post.


By the way, I got these nail polish for free few weeks ago from Fitness Fashion Freebies, a prize for her blog giveaway. Thank you so much sis!





xoxo
mommy dorry





No comments:

Post a Comment