8/16/13

Rainbow Nail Art

It’s time to share my nail color of the week. My nail share for this week is in rainbow color, a nail art done in the newly opened saloon near in the office. This is absolutely a perfect nail art for me and I found it cute because of the glittery color combination of pink, sky blue (my favorite colors) and silver.



Also, I took a photo of the saloon’s nail art design sample, which of the designs below you would like me to have for my next nail share? I’ll appreciate your suggestions by leaving comments on this post.




Happy weekend everyone!

By the way, I'll match this nail art with one of the following apparels, winter party dresses, winter white sweater dressshort winter formal dresses.

xoxo
mommy dorry

16 comments:

  1. Love the combination of light pink and light blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love this your nails are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! love glittery colors and totally cute colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are lovely glittery nails. I would like to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute nail art i've seen so far! but unfortunately i was about to give a break for my nail for a month! nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute. I know I could never do it myself though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way that looks! I wish I had the patience to sit down and make my nails look that good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors! I'm terrible when it comes to nail art. Yours look great though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the beautiful sparkly colors! I love nail arts and yours look absolutely glamorous.

    xoxo,
    Love Beautyholics, a beauty blog by Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just like you my favorite color is sky blue. I love glittery effect and the color combination on your nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the nail polish design, very fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love bright colors, this is simple yet dainty :0

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is some pretty, fancy, glittery nail polish. I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is a really lovely nail color, i love the pastel color! maybe you should try the skyblue one with swarovski {?} next time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. They're all so glittery! The ones in pastel appeal to me the most. The one in pink, and the one in blue look like ice pops. :-)

    ReplyDelete