7/31/13

Beauty and Bright Skin Lightening and Anti-Aging Serum

Beauty and Bright Skin Lightening Body Soap and Anti-Aging Serum Bar is a naturally made beauty product of Droplets of Nature. To know about Droplets of Nature please do read my review post HERE. Below are the contents of this soap that make an extraordinary and effective one.



Three lightening contents

  • Papaya helps in skin renewal and exfoliation.
  • Kojic acid lightens pigmentation and freckles.
  • Lemon extracts the potent skin-lightening ingredient


Three anti-aging contents
  • Moringa extract which is rich in Vitamin A that helps build collagen in the skin.
  • Acai berry extracts the most powerful anti-oxidants that are rich in anthocyanins and phytosterols that helps protect skin from aging.
  • Lactic acid helps moisturize skin and reduces irritation caused by deep exfoliation.

How to apply:


Scrub the soap in your body and let the soap stay on your skin for five minutes before washing it off. You’ll see the improvements in your skin after regular use because the natural serum in the soap is loaded with essential oils, skin nutrients and skin lightening and anti-aging ingredients.

Try it now!



xoxo
Mommy Dorry

8 comments:

  1. This sounds like a really good product. I love papaya and it's good for your skin how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the products there in our country with Papaya ingredients. These sounds like a good product line to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love beauty soaps like this. I'm using a Spa type of soap right now and it gives me the best skin. - lencilicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is something I'd like to try. I'm at the age where I need the anti-aging effect, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this reminds me of my younger days of rubbing papaya to my skin whenever we have some fruits, i simply loved that feeling of waiting a few minutes before washing since i feel like i pampered myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kojic acid is new to me but nice to know it can lighten your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since we live abroad, my skin starts to have these freckles because of the weather. I think I can benefit from this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be
    on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that
    they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also
    defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a
    signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    My website how to increase testosterone levels

    ReplyDelete