8/28/13

Mums Secret, Asian Secrets



I received last month a gift pack from Unilab, inside of it includes a personal care product named Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub.



About the product

This body scrub is inspired by Indonesian ritual called Lulur. The ritual intended to beautify, smoothen and whiten the skin of bride-to-be before her wedding day. Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub gently exfoliates the skin and removes dead skin cells leaving a soft and radiant glow on the skin. It contains a Vitamin E and Green Tea extract, powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from free radicals to keep it healthy and young-looking.

Asian Secrets body scrub is best use frequently especially in the areas prone to darkening such as elbows, knees, armpits and between the thighs to reduce the skin pigmentation and have an even skin tone.



My Say

After a month of using this product all I observed is that it helps make my skin look fairer. The soft and tiny particles doesn’t hurt to the skin once scrub so this is advisable even those with sensitive skin. When it comes to price, I do love it because it is friendly to my budget; P130.00 is worth on the content and effectiveness of the product.

Actually, I don’t hesitate to recommend this product to everyone. If you want to try this body scrub you may shop them at leading drugstore nationwide.

To keep you updated on the latest promotion of Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening Body Scrub follow them via

Facebook : Asian Secrets



xoxo
mommy dorry

10 comments:

  1. Sounds good and with the price of that, I think it's really worth trying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to give this a try based in your recommendation/review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the consistency of this product. I would like to try this too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the story behind in making this product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first time to hear this brand, sounds like a good brand. Affordable too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this product. would love to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I was still living in the Philippines, I would probably be interested in this product, but now that I am in the US, it is all about being tan. LOL! I have never heard of this before. How interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried this product also and liked it. It has a delicately scent and does not hurt my skin while scrubbing.

    ReplyDelete