4/21/14

Dandruff Home Remedy



I admit I have dandruff and hated so much having it. I consider it as an image disaster and confidence slayer. Worse of having it is that I am worried that it may lead to acne due to constant itching. Since buying and using anti dandruff shampoo is not effective for this problem of mine, I tried the natural way of washing out dandruff away by using garlic. Here’s how:

First step - combine 2 tbsp of garlic powder and 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Mix it firmly to make a paste.

Second step - apply the paste on your scalp and leave it for 30-40 minutes.

Third step - wash it off thoroughly with shampoo and cool water.


Actually, this natural way works out, so why not give it a try!

-image from freedigitalphotos.net-

9 comments:

  1. wonderful tip! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this. I suffer dandruff during winter and this would be a great treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. No wonder I bought I huge bottle of garlic powder the other day. It has other uses pala.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is the large, flaky one which I only get when I am here in Dubai. Whenever I am back home or in other countries, I don't get flaky scalp. This tip can be the help I need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll suggest this natural remedy to hubby. Thanks! By the way, does the garlic scent linger on your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love trying home made concoctions and would probably try this one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. reminds me of my BFF who always do home remedy. nobody likes dandruff for sure. i'll recommend this to my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey sis, don;t the smell of garlic stay in your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Indeed an organic and natural remedy for dandruff.

    ReplyDelete