8/25/12

Royal Birthday Celebration


It's a Royal 4th Birthday Party of Princess Vianca Simonette tomorrow. Vianca is my son Vince classmate and we are honored that my little prince is invited on her special day celebration.

Invitation Card

Since it's a Royal Party Theme of course Princes and Princess are all in their best attire. Good thing Vince had already a prince costume and still in good condition.

Prince Aladdin Costume
Vince in his prince costume

Ready for the party now. . . I'm just hoping that Mr. Tantrum won't visit my prince tomorrow. Oops . . . before I forget, I have to shop a birthday present for the celebrant later after office. Well, I'll write a post about the gift and the party as well next time.

See you around!


xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I love your little boy's costume! Buti kasya pa sa kanya. Enjoy the party!

    Honney
    www.iamsupermom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Prince Charles. Good-looking boy sis. Enjoy the party young man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The costume is so cute. I remember Aladdin except for the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh royal party! he looks so cute in that costume. I miss being a kid and parties like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of looking for a cowgirl costume for my daughter as early as now. Lapit na kasi Halloween! Dropping by from PB! :)

    ReplyDelete