8/24/12

Welcome Readers and Followers


I now officially launch this new page where I can practice my passion in writing. This new page of yours truly will cover my little angels life's journey in this wonderful land . . . their musings . . . and of course the latest fashion, trends for kids, mommies and daddies as well.



fellow mums, expecting mums, readers and followers. Hopefully you'll support this new page of mine like what you did with my other pages:






They said that "motherhood is difficult yet rewarding . . . I do agree with this statement, that is why for a Working MAMA like me I love and still find time to take note of my angels milestones. . . it is my happiness of being a mum and I consider this page as the right one for that thing.

Hope you too share your angels journey and fashion finds in this page.

xoxo

2 comments: