1/8/13

Celeteque DermoScience Anti-Wrinkle Collagen Gel



If your New Year’s Resolution is to maintain your skin healthy and young-looking, this product is so perfect for you. What I’m referring to is the Celeteque DermoScience Anti-Wrinkle Collagen Gel skin care product. When I received the product I ordered from Sample Room, I test it immediately. Well, the result is pretty good, the gel absorb quickly and leaves a breezy feeling on my skin after using. The smell is light which is perfect for those with sensitive sense of smell. The gel-based formulation contain in this product is suitable for normal to try skin.


How to Use:
Apply on forehead, neck, around the eyes and mouth every morning and night. Even if you notice the best effect of the product on you, continue using as maintenance moisturizer to help maintain, rejuvenated and supple your skin. 



xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I am yet to try Celeteque. How long have you been using it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how celeteque is producing products that are worth the money! i know they're products are good and im happy theyre venturing to the anti aging market :)

    Rovie

    The Bargain Doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let us know more after a few more days on how it works. Maybe we'll be convinced by then. I wonder if I could try it out myself, or ask my lady friends if they have tried it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be great to hide the stress lines and of course avoid them in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what I want to try.I am getting old and wrinkles are starting to say hello.

    ReplyDelete