9/10/13

Take control over your child nutrition. How to make them eat healthy food?

image from freedigitalphotos.net

The fast food is part of the modern life nowadays and in order to teach your child to eat healthy food it might be a great challenge.

The cheapest products are most commonly the most unhealthiest.

If your child chooses between fast food and healthy food, you will not like the results.


Although, you cannot make your children to like all healthy nutrients, you can try to give them various and maybe they will like some of them.

You have to use your creativity because to teach children to eat healthy food can be more difficult than you think.
·        
            Camouflage with the healthy food.

Most often it is impossible to show your children how much the fruits and vegetables are important for their health. If they do not want to eat healthy food, then put the fruits and vegetables as part of muffins from banana or apple or pizza with spinach.
·         
      
      Give the fruits and vegetables interesting names.

The broccoli can be called trees so for the children it will be more interesting to eat them. You can also invent some names. Most of the children prefer food that sounds interesting and funny.
·        
      Make the food to have a better taste.

Add sauces to the broccoli or peanut butter on the celery. There are several combinations with the vegetables that will make it be more tasteful. Let your child choose a garnish for the salad even if you may not like the choice.
·        
      Cut the vegetables in different forms.

As an interesting name attracts child’s attention also the shape and the look of the meal have key role in their decision whether they will eat it or not. Make interesting figures in the plate or make them in a form of a man. Although, some parents do not like when the children play with the food, sometimes it helps for a healthy nutrition.


There are several ways your children can eat healthy food, but in order to enjoy the food it should be fun for them. This is not an easy task, because mostly the children do not want food that is good for them. Be creative and we hope that these advices will help you to show your children the advantages of the healthy food.


xoxo
Mommy Dorry

10 comments:

  1. Very helpful tips for moms who struggle how to make their little ones eat veggies. I am one blessed mom, though.. both our kids love to eat any vegetable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to not have problems with my kids eating habit until they started going to school and eating hot lunches, they are getting picky nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard to feed picky eaters, to ensure proper nutrition i make fruit and vegetable smoothies for my family and they love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have done everything on the list just to make my kids eat vegies. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two kids now and the first one is not a fan of veggies and fruits, except banana. He doesn't care if you cut it up into fun and cute shapes because as long as he sees it, he won't eat it. What I have to do is to puree' them and mix them into a lot of dishes that I make. Pizza, muffins, cakes, brownies, even making your own chocolate pudding (sort of), pasta sauce, and so on. My second kid on the other hand, eats pretty much everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always balance their food intake which and what to eat this time and so on so fort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luckily, my daughter loves eating vegetables. But, I'll incorporate your suggestions so my daughter will enjoy more her meals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I believe it's all about how you present your food for your kids. If it is colorful like the cartoons they are used to watch then veggies would appeal to them more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with shapes which attracts them so much. Good thing my little boy eats fruits without my styling power. Haha I hope I could convince him to eat vegetables too through these tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please remove all links to site www.healthwantcare.com

    http://www.mumangels.info/2013/09/take-control-over-your-child-nutrition.html

    ReplyDelete