3/31/13

Top Picks Summer Essentials


Now that it’s summer time once again, everyone is busy traveling here and there. Actually, recently together with my family spent an early summer outing in Baybayon ni Agalon Resort in Albeura, Leyte. Every time we go out for a summer outing I’ll see to it that necessary essentials needed for the trip are in my pack. Here are my top picks summer essentials.



Medicines - yes, I always bring these specially that rain or shine is on and off this time which may result to colds and other sickness. I always keep in mind that prevention is better than cure and a medicine kit will be of help.

Skin Care Products – these include sun protection lotion with SPF to protect skin from sunburn and other skin care products.

Summer Apparels –swimming is most commonly summer activity so bring always your swim wear.  You don’t need to buy a new one, old swim wear will do just make it sure that it still suits you and you feel comfortable wearing it.

Cooling and Anti-germs Products – after a long day under the sun it feels great to be cool. Cooling products such as powder and cologne will keep you cool and fresh looking. Never forget to bring with you anti-germs gel or lotion so you are shielded from germs roaming everywhere.

Have a fun summer time!



xoxo
mommy dorry

19 comments:

  1. I think these are very essential now that summer is really hot and we have to protect ourselves

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're like a girl scout prepared with all the summer essentials. you're family will be taken care of with your preparedness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. paracetamol is one thing i never forget when traveling. and, yes, that johnsons baby powder. it's always a go-to touch ups :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can never go wrong with bringing a powder and some meds. im sure you enjoy the vacation more because you are thoroughly prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lotion after a long day of soaking in the water and exposure would be a great one to bring too. Love all your photos in FB..

    ReplyDelete
  6. medicine kit and first aid kit would be great when traveling. Sounds like you got everything you need for this summercation. enjoy and have fun with the fam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great summer must-haves those are, especially the first-aid medicine kit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sun hat is a must have for me because I'm such a hat person. Your essentials are helpful and needed too so I am adding them to my list to bring on our summer beach vacay soon...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. In summer time I always have bottled of water and a Sun block PH30 and I'm good to go. But i like the smell of johnsons powder smells like a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. for summer time here in Texas, we need lots and lots of sunblocks and bottles of water!

    ReplyDelete
  11. my son had fever for few days.. i guess it is cos of a hot weather.. i also make sure he have powder.

    ReplyDelete
  12. couldn't wait for summer to arrive here as well will surely have these tips to pack when we go somewhere too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh yeah! summer.. aside from summer apparel, i normally bring out powder, and a bottle of water wherever my kids and i go.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never think of bringing meds to trips, now I know. :P

    I hope you have a fun and safe summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i always make sure that we have the basic medicines on our kit, paracetamol, neozep, diatabs something like that. i guess it's just natural for moms to pack the things our kids and family needs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are really essential to have during summer time and going out and about. Thanks for sharing the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also bring those things when we travel. It's best that we make a travel list to make sure that we don't forget important things when traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, my son and I have sensitive skin, especially since we are both redheads and have fair skin...I am always scared of sunburn and sun damage, that's why I have a bag of supplies I take everywhere with us in the summer

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great list, just reminds me summer is already here, a sunscreen is a must-have item for us even for short outings.

    ReplyDelete