7/23/13

Ideal Oil Control Pressed Powder SPF 17

An oily appearing face is a common beauty frustration with most, including yours truly. If you are in search for an oily face remedy, I suggest to use the Avon Ideal Oil Control Pressed Powder with SPF 17. The silky smooth powder from this beauty product absorbs oil and covers blemishes that results in a clean, shine free face.



Neutral shade


How to apply:

Pat gently on face with sponge applicator and blend evenly. This is suitable for everyday use and on-the-go touch-ups.



My Verdict

I prefer to use the Neutral shade which I think a perfect match for my skin. Actually, it’s my first time to use the Avon ideal oil control pressed powder and I do love what I am experiencing. I like the result after applying because the shade vanish on my skin giving me a polished, shine free and fresh looking face. The cost is so friendly for a frugal shopper like me. I buy this at 35% discount. This is highly commendable and you can only buy this from the Avon company or Avon Dealers.


Have you already tried this product? Share your verdict by leaving comments on this post.


xoxo
mommy dorry

7 comments:

  1. I still am using Avon products but mostly on lipsticks. This pressed powder must be good for me coz I have oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to use Avon product when I was still there and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like some avon products they are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have oily to combination skin, but I don't use pressed powders because it makes me break out :P so I have not tried this one, but I do love Avon lipsticks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's been a long time since I used avon products. Avon products here in US are quite expensive. I have my own oil free powder as well that works just fine, but I would love to try this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Avon really have good products. You get a quality product at a minimal cost.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have always loved their products, this one looks interesting, will definitely check it out

    ReplyDelete