12/2/12

A Peek Inside My Beauty Purse


It feels like I’m in the mood to share the things inside my beauty purse. I tookk a photo of my dotted beauty purse so; check it out what’s inside that’s always with me whenever I’m outside my home.




Avon Pressed Powder, Penshoppe Fruit Fave (watermelon) Body Spray, Nivea Angel Star Lip Balm, and Sophie Russian Red Lipstick.




Yeah, I’m just a simple working mum. I only wore make-up when I attend party. How about you?  What’s in your beauty pouch? 

By the way, next post would be a peek inside my closet. To give you an early quick info of that post these wardrobe are included: cheap winter coats, cardigan sweaters for women,  and a fur coats for women.

xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Oh my, my beauty pouch contains a lot. Haha! Love the cute design of your pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am like you, even going to party, I don't wear make up. Just lip gloss and that's pretty much my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have a pressed powder and lipstick. :) I hope I could add more to it next year. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet It is very simple but the dotted designs makes it beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pouch :D i recently purchased Victoria Secret pouch because my old one is already worn out. Like you, i have lipstick, lip gloss, lip balm and lipliner in my beauty pouch too. I don't wear foundation or powder i itch. Thanks for sharing your beauty stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also just stick to the essentials. Lip gloss, a spritzer with my favorite fragrance... maybe a concealer stick for those quick touch ups.

    ReplyDelete
  7. few years ago, I only were pressed powder and lipstick but because i have a lot of gay friend and a cousin who advise me to use make up I started using make up.. I shall post my kikay purse in one of my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not have a beauty purse. But I do have a purse with alcohol and petroleum jelly on it. Hehe. I use the p.jelly as lip gloss. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah they are cute and really great for you to have...I have similar in my purse I guess women must have it right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. We gotta have some beauty products inside our beauty bag just in case. :) Always got to be ready. I remember when I was in HS I used to buy a lot of the Bench Body Spray. I love those stuff! hehehe.. :) Cute Beauty bag too. :) Love the Polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh i love your tube BK purse the style is really nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have a beauty pouch coz I have too much stuff already in my purse for my little ones. Your pouch is really cute!

    ReplyDelete