12/7/12

Keeping Kids Safe While Shopping




Holiday shopping goes round the clock because of the holiday season. If you’re the kind of shopper who loves to bring your kid when shopping always make sure to keep your kid along with you and safe. To ensure the safety of your kid from crowded people on stores and malls while shopping I suggest to let your
kid wear and ID Card. Just in case unfavorable circumstances happen ID Card is a big help. Never forget to shop too on the coats and other things that you think might be needed just like the warmest winter coats for womeninfant winter coats, and boys winter coats.



An Identity Card (ID card) of your kid should include updated information such as photo, personal information, contact information of parents, and medical information. In case your kid lost the ID card is a big help for authorities contact you. in this way your mind are at peace while you enjoy shopping with kid.

Happy Shopping!!!





xoxo

11 comments:

  1. It's scary losing kids at the mall so it's always safe to have them keep identification and emergency contact number and orient them as well on what to do in case of being lost like going to customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you! I make sure my son always has his school ID with him wherever we go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so true. that's why i hate to go shopping with kids because we can get occupied onto something and without our knowledge they've already wandered around. It's scary when they go missing. it's best to have them wear an identification card to be safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tip! I prefer online shopping here. When we go, hubby is always with us so I don't have to singly look out for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good idea indeed. I wish preschool here in US will do the same. Give out ID for kids with ;pictures not just their names...

    ReplyDelete
  6. great tips, i usually teach my little boy to look for security guard and ask for help just in case i lost him inside the mall... he did it once when my brother joke him

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree,that's a good idea! It's so scary losing our kids in a crowded shopping mall! It happened to me one time, I got so frantic until I saw Roi with my hubby. Whew! It sure was a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to have an identity card for kids. I can't imagine losing a child anywhere. When going to shop, I always have both kids in the shopping cart if I am alone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had my daughter memorize my celphone number just in case of emergencies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I try not to bring the kids when I go shopping, because they don't like to go anyway and it's better that they stay home so I can shop in peace and not worry about them getting lost. :P This is a good idea, training them where to go and who they should talk to will also help if they do get lost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am thinking of doing this with my daughter. For now, I always keep my eye on her to avoid missing incidents.

    ReplyDelete