12/18/12

FREE Shopping at SAMPLE ROOM


Sample Room is the first ever sampling website in the country (Philippines). Products offered are body care, skin care, hair care and so many to mention. Brands of the said products are from local and international brands like Celeteque, Dove, Ralph Lauren and so on.  You can absolutely have the product for FREE if you are a member of this interactive website and have available points. All you need to pay is the shipping fee of the product so it will arrive at your doorstep.

Actually, after I signed up and confirmed my registration, I instantly received 100 points which I used to purchase these products: Celeteque DermoScience Anti-Wrinkle Collagen Gel and Shiseido The Skin Care Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam. Each product cost 50 points each and I only paid 130php for the shipping fee going to Visayas.


Great deal right? Here’s another good thing from this site. Once you already received the product and write a review the points you pay for that item will be returned to you so you can use it again in the future products you want to avail.

So if you wanna  get products for FREE better sign-up now. Please leave your e-mail address in the comment box so I can send you an invitation.



Happy FREE Shopping!!!




xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Wow, its nice to know that Philippines is starting to offer this type of service for the consumer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmmmm! never heard of that brand yet but i'm glad you found that website coz then you get to try their products from the points you earned

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is nice that you can get to try the product samples na. That is a good marketing strategy for businesses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will surely want to try the products, I am a dove user and would love to have any dove product for free.. my addy is jhaz_rose24@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice as Philippines already have this sample services. Many consumers can now start sampling new products in the market.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already received my samples as well. I haven't made a review yet. The person behind this has a brilliant mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow go go go Philippine blogger do some reviews heehhe and if I am there will apply too. Good for those who receive samples already...

    ReplyDelete