12/26/12

Christmas Party 2012

How's your Christmas Angels Dear? Mine was awesome great! Actually Christmas is always my awaited occasion of the year. Why? Because this is the only time your working mama dress up for party. Yeah! I’m not a party goer, my routine is just home, office and the blogsphere.


Here’s my get up during our Company’s Annual Christmas Party. 







What can you say about my get up?

Please be my fan in LookBook.nu and hope you leave sweet comment.




Happy Holidays!

My next get up post would be with one of these winter evening dresseswinter kate dress or a winter maxi dresses.
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous.Great outfit and body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mommy dorry i already added you in lookbook!!! you look great sey momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous look dear and looks lovely on you! We've been to 2 christmas parties here. Di nga lang formal so I need not were a dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice white dress really looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress looks great on you. It is lovely to dress up once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That white dress looks good on you....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had fun in the party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is such a fab dress + it really looks good on you! do you mind if i borrow it one of these days? :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your get-up's simple yet chic! ;) Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and may your family have good health and prosperity this 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hot momma!...parang ako din..Christmas lang nakakapag dress..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete