9/11/13

OOTD: Moose Gear Up (First Outfit Post)


Meet my angel boy Vince Crispaul. A 4year old and in Kindergarten 1 at Asian Development Foundation College. Recently, a Peer Building Activity was held at their school. Here's his outfit and the first OOTD post on this page. Catch more about my angel at his website I am Vince Crispaul.








OOTD: Tee - Moose Gear
             Jeans - Moose Gear
             Shoes - Gibi Shoes

I too, plan to post my first OOTD, these would be in casual winter dresseswinter cocktail dresses or a womens cardigan sweaters. What do you think?

xoxo
Mommy Dorry


11 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie! The outfit looks really good on him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! I love his outfit, too... great choices, mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhi, naks ang pogi naman! the outfit fits him!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's getting big :) kids grow so quickly huh? Love his outfit and the shoes especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi look so proud of his outfit, he looks great in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks good on his outfit. Good luck to his studies...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he is a cute lil man with his outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good, young man. I remember when I was in Elementary my mom bought me a pair of leather GIBI and it last me for a long time. :) I really loved it. hehehe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Handsome little man! His outfit looks great on him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice outfit vince..you're not a baby anymore ;-(

    ReplyDelete