9/26/13

ONLY 1 rule for perfect body and look!-80/20 Rule by Miranda Ker

freedigitalphotos.net

The 80/20 rule is not only used in the fields of the business and the economy, but is also more and more used in the field of the show biz through the nutrition of the celebrities. For maintenance of her divine body figure, the popular model Miranda Ker applies this rule.



She says that 80% of the food she eats is healthy and natural, and 20% of the food she eats what she wants. Ker says that time to time she enjoys eating her favorite food, and she is doing without counting calories.
In a case to have more free time, she likes to start her day with a fresh squeezed cucumber juice, spinach, lemon and parsley. After a half an hour she eats eggs or oatmeal for breakfast.

Everyday ritual in Miranda Ker’s nutrition:

·         She consumes food related to her blood group
·         She takes supplements in her nutrition
·         She drinks lukewarm water, squeezed lemon, 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
·         She compulsory has a breakfast
·         She eats several times a day for an active metabolism
·         She combines more groceries in one meal that are related to her blood group
·         The groceries containing glucose she does not eat after lunch
·         Food related to her blood group containing antioxidants and giving her energy
·         She consumes food rich in fibers
·         She drinks at least 3l water daily
·         She avoids food containing grain, gluten and lactose
·         Instead of sugar she uses honey

Sample for meal

·         Breakfast:

Fresh squeezed juice
Lemon, apple cider vinegar and honey all in a glass of lukewarm water
Fruit salad from pineapple, cherries, strawberries, pears etc
Goat yoghurt or two boiled eggs
Green tea

·         Snacks
Baked or natural almonds
Almonds in a dark chocolate
Baked crackers with tuna
·         Lunch
Fish with salad and crackers
Green tea or coffee

·         Snacks
One hand baker or natural almonds
Fruits

·         Dinner
Fish or chicken with ginger or garlic and fresh salad

·         Snacks (only if you feel too hungry)
One hand pumpkin seeds or sunflower




xoxo
Myspace Comments

9 comments:

  1. I made up my own health-diet program that was suited for my own needs and also set my own exercise routine. I eat whatever I want but always in moderation. Currently, I am under 95 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..she looks really perfect for me. I will plan my own diet. I think I need to become fit now that I can't control my weight spiraling up. I so envy people like Miranda Ker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miranda Kerr is one of the admired models of this generation and knowing that she follows a diet program that concerns more about her health is most definitely a good thing to share to bulimist and anorexist like me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is one of the women I look up into. How I wish I could work on my body well just like the way she does :) I will need to learn how to discipline myself. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the 80-20 rule is effective since it lets you eat what is sufficient and also lets you eat what you desire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I love Miranda Kerr, she is one of my idols. Nice to know she works really well with her food. I'm gonna follow her routine :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. No rice? Wow. The effect of her diet is very evident on her body. As for me, I need to gain weight now so I eat as much as I can. Haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eating breakfast every morning is the top rule that I find hard to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please remove all links to site www.healthwantcare.com

    http://www.mumangels.info/2013/09/only-1-rule-for-perfect-body-and-look.html

    ReplyDelete