9/20/13

Graceful Slim Waist Pleat Pure Color Dress Black


Howdy readers! My online shop is now officially open and accepting shoppers! Today's featured for sale apparel is the Graceful Slim Waist Pleat Pure Color Dress Black - CODE: D-06 B



back of dress

front side

Details of the dress and how to order are as follows:

ITEM CODE: D-06 B

PRICE: PHP 560.00

COLOR: Black 
SIZE: Free Size
Length 84cm 
Bust 90cm
Waist 60-110cm 

FABRIC: Chiffon 

CONDITION: 100% Brand New, Accessories not included

TO ORDER: Send a PM or text us at 09153840549 with the following information

Item Code you want to order: 
Size:
Payment Method Used
Preferred Courier
Complete Name
Complete Address

Thank you for shopping!

Like us on Facebook - FasshioneShoppe



Coming up are dress coats for womensweater dresses for women, and long winter dresses.

xoxo
Mommy Dorry

8 comments:

  1. I'll check out your shop sis! I love online shopping - mukang maganda yan ehhehe though, I'll try to look sa fb mo what is good for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and elegant black dress. The style is right up on my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can never really go wrong with an LBD, i read somewhere that this should be in any woman's closet. now, where do i get one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love black dresses! This one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black dresses are timeless. This looks really nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love LBDs thoughI am never fond of butterfly sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely dress. :) Good luck on your business. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A black dress is a must-have in any woman's closet. :-) I'll check out your site and look at your other selections.

    ReplyDelete