10/7/13

Be the Next Garfield Champ


Let your kid shine and be the next Garfield champ of the season. How? Simply show your kid's Garfield Street Style and follow the mechanics listed below:



  1. Purchase any apparel from our latest TOON FEST COLLECTION from any SM Department Store nationwide. 
  2. Snap a photo of you wearing the clothes in a way that reflects your personal street style. 
  3. Send in your entries to vassy@garfieldapparel.com with the title "My Garfield Street Style (Your Full Name)" and the following COMPLETE details:

    • Name of Kid:
    • Name of Parent or Guardian:
    • Age:
    • Address:
    • Contact Number:
    • Email Address: 
    • Size (Top Size and Bottom Size):


Send your entry now! To keep updated on the latest news and promos like them on Garfield Apparel on Facebook.


6 comments:

  1. garfield is one of my favorite cartoon characters! heehee. now I wish I was still a kid. Huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to watch Garfield before - that event should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I love garfield. It is my favorite cartoon character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ounds like an awesome event, my kids are not into garfield though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love promos like these from SM. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Garfield clothing is cute and comfy...my niece and nephews should join.

    ReplyDelete