10/24/13

Christmas Wish Lists

Happy Holidays everyone! The holiday is near, as usual it is always a common practice to have or jot down Christmas Wish Lists especially kiddos. Listed below are my Christmas Wish Lists. Actually, the most important wish  that I want to have is the last one so that the first and second from the wish lists will make come true.

First on the lists is the latest model of Asus Netbook . A useful wish for my past time and source of earning extra income which is writing that I found this online.

Second from the last, a home that I can call my own. Pricey, I know but this is possible to have by just combining, the formula of hard work and thriftiness.

Last but actually not the least, a healthy family.

Health is truly a wealth because the first two lists are unachievable of a healthy person who can’t work hard to earn a living and provide for himself and the family a healthy and wealthy life.



-image from freedigitalphotos.net-

No comments:

Post a Comment